Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunday's Coming

Good morning, from Waco,Texas.

We made it here Monday after a delay due to a blow out. It damaged the trailer but insurance will pay to have it repaired. The tire company is replacing all our RV tires at no cost. God Is Good!!

Every Day

Every day I need you Lord
But this day especially,
I need some extra strength
To face what ever is to be.
This day more than any day
I need to feel you near,
To fortify my courage
And to overcome my fear.
By myself, I cannot meet
The challenge of the hour,
There are times when humans help,
But we need a higher power
To assist us bear what must be borne,
and so dear Lord, I pray -
Hold on to my trembling hand
And be near me today.
    - Author Unknown

This is the day the Lord has made, We will rejoice and be glad in it. PS. 118:24

May God be blessed in your life today!

LaVon and I are truly thankful to God for each of you. Thank you for your continual support and interest in our ministry by investing yourself in many ways as partners with us: by prayer, e-mails, phone calls and your financial gifts. Without any of these we could not continue what God has called us to do and that is to share the living water with the world through the RV ministry.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.

Don
 

1 comment:

joelfloto@yahoo.com said...

If I remember right you haven't had those trailer tires very long! Are they defective???