Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sunday's Coming

Good morning,

It seems like Wednesday gets here faster every week.

We pray all is well with you and if not we would love to pray with you; please let us know how.

Since it is Valentine's Day week, I am compelled to say something about love. I preached two weeks ago on the the Greatest Love Story Ever, John 3:16. This morning, I want us to focus on our love to Him.

Illustration: A little girl showed me her doll. She pulled a cord and it said, "Hello." She pulled it again and it said "I love you."

God could have made us like that, but He doesen't want playthings. He wants people who really love Him.

God has given you free will. You may choose to love Him and serve Him or to seperate yourself from Him. That is why the bible says; "Choose this day whom you will serve." (Joshua 24:15)

Will you choose to love and serve the Lord?

Have a Happy Valentine's Day and remember to show that same love you have for God to those around you. "And this is his command; to believe in the name of his son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us." I John 3:23

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: