Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sunday's Coming

Good Morning,

We continue in prayer as to what the Lord wants us to do. There are many pipeline workers in the park, most being welders. Pray for us as we meet new people and that we will be a Christian example for them and make new friends.

My reading today was this by “The Sower”;

FRIENDS
Will and his friends had an enjoyable afternoon playing in his back yard. Suddenly there was a severe disagreement and he shouted, “Go home. I can play by myself.”His father heard the “noise” and asked, “What happened, son?”Angrily he said, “They wouldn’t let me have my turn on the teeter-totter so I told them to go!”“Well,” said his Dad, “let me see how it works with you on one end and no one else on the other.”
Life is very much like a teeter-totter. We need to have others around to make it “work.” And no matter how many friends we may have it seems like there is always room for another one.

Scripture for Today: Psalm 119:63 - I am a friend to all who fear You, to all who follow Your precepts. 

We are grateful for your support through your prayers, calls, e-mails and finances and say "Thank you."

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: