Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sunday's Coming

Good Morning,

We continue in prayer as to what the Lord wants us to do. There are many workers in the park.  Many are pipeline welders. Pray for us as we meet and that we will be an example for them. 

I have met one of the park owners and she seems very interested in us having Bible study and a Sunday worship service here. Several things must come together to have a worship service, so we appreciate your prayers.

I’ve learned as a pastor that there is a heartache every where we go.. We all have storms and trials, if not now, later.

How do you find peace in the midst of your storm? Peace is not the subtraction of problems from life; peace is the addition of power to meet those problems. That’s God’s peace.

This week, commit to memory John 14:27: 

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

We want to thank you for your support through your prayers, calls, e-mails and finances.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: