Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sunday's Coming

Good morning,

We are here at Kerrville, Texas, Johnson Creek RV Resort. We had our first service last Sunday and was greatly surprised as we had 16 campers come to church. (It's a small park.)


This is a very peaceful place and as I go to the creek, I have my quiet time praying for all of you. So if you have a special request, please let me know and I will join you in prayer.

I was reading this morning and I came upon the following. When you read it, I'm sure you have heard it before if you have ever heard me preach.

This Is The Day...

This is the day...
that you get to begin a new week.

This is the day...
that you're loved just as you are.
{1 John 4:18}

This is the day...
you have everything you need.
{2 Peter 1:3}

This is the day...
that victory is yours.
{Romans 8:37}

This is the day...
that God has made.
{Psalm 118:24}

There's never been one like it before and there will never be again. You're in this moment, time, place for a purpose and you've got what it takes to fulfill it.So to say it like we do in the South...
Go get 'em, friend!

by Holley Gerth, DaySpring Writer

LaVon and I are truly thankful to God for each of you. Thank you for your continual support and interest in our ministry by investing yourself in many ways as partners with us: by prayer, e-mails, phone calls and your financial gifts. Without any of these we could not continue what God has called us to do and that is to share the living water with the world through the RV ministry.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: