Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sunday's Coming

Good morning from Branson, Missouri.


Catherine Booth was the wife of general William Booth, founder of the Salvation Army. In the course of raising her large family, Catherine would often tell her children: “Now remember, you are not here in this world for yourselves. You have been sent-for-God and others. The world is waiting for you.” They grew up with a very clear picture of their Christian calling and took and active part in Christian ministry.

God has a specific purpose for each of us.

Jeremiah 29:10 - 12 (ASV) 10 For thus saith Jehovah, After seventy years are accomplished for Babylon, I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.  11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.  12 And ye shall call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

God has created you and I to accomplish great things. He has given us the gifts to carry them out. It may be a gift in a certain ministry. You may be gifted as an encourager, as many of you are for me as you encourage me on a regular basis. Whatever your gift is or ministry you feel led to do, first take it to the Lord in prayer and He will hear and show you the way.

As always, on behalf of LaVon and I, thank you for your continual support and interest in our ministry by giving in many ways, by prayer, e-mails, phone calls and your financial gifts. Without any of these we could not continue what God has called us to do and that is to share the Living Water with the world through the RV ministry.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: