Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friendship

Good morning from Indiana,

Just a note to say "thank you" for your prayers and friendship as we continue to travel. We will be here near Goshen, at our dear friends, Kim and Mitch Moser, for the weekend then off to Indianapolis on Monday.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on!


Friendship*


You gave me words of kindness
tied with a ribbon of gold,
hearing them was important
to heal my heart and soul.


Your gift of words made a difference
when I was down and blue,
questioning why I bother,
doing what I do.


Life can be a challenge
sometimes it seems unfair,
but when I was tired and struggling
it helped that you were there.


What can I give you in return
your friendship is so dear,
please know if you ever need me
I will always be here.


Kind words and time are needed
by people everywhere,
when wrapped with a smile or a hug
they're a gift that says I CARE!

3 comments:

Norm and Lori said...

We are so blessed to call you & LaVon our friends, but we all know we are more than friends, we are brothers and sisters in Christ. A mile away or a million miles away, it doesn't matter as you are always, and forever will be in our hearts. I think of the song "Friends" by Michael W. Smith, and the words hold so true, "In the Father's hands we know, that a lifetime not too long to live as friends". Continually praying for you and for your ministry. Love you both, LoPo & NoPo

Unknown said...

Thank you Don for your wonderful Blessings....
I hope you are doing much, much better.
May you always be Blessed and may you always enjoy your Blessings.......
Warmest Regards,
Your friend
Art F. Ledezma, Jr.
Brownsville, TX

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Thank you. Brought a tear to my eye. Your friendship has meant more to us than we could ever put into words. You two are the most special people on earth. Love and hugs to you.