Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunday's Coming

Good morning from Georgia,

We are still here and will be for another week and then we are off to Michigan.

Last Sunday, we went to Atlanta to go to church with Charles Stanley. We had a great experience and as always I came away with a thought that I would like to share. Monday, as I was sitting outside enjoying my quiet time with the Lord, I noticed they were pumping water from the running creek, living water, into the pond. (see picture) 
My thought was, we are like that pond, we are in need of the living water.  If we are not filled regularly with fresh water, we will become empty and stagnet. Once we are filled, we need to be like the stream, sharing with others what God has so graciously given to us. We have a choice either keep it to ourselves or to share with the world. God expects you and I to be a witness of the living water.

John 4:10-14 (ASV) 10 Jesus answered and said unto unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. 11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: whence then hast thou that living water? 12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his sons, and his cattle? 13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Every one that drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall become in him a well of water springing up unto eternal life.

As always, on behalf of LaVon and I, thank you for your continual support and interest in our ministry by giving in many ways, by prayer, e-mails, phone calls and your financial gifts. Without your encouragement and support, we could not continue what God has called us to do and that is to share the living water with the world through the RV ministry.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: