Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sunday's Coming

Good morning from Arizona.

I pray all is going great for you. We had the best service Sunday since we have been here. A couple brought their granddaughter. I always give people an opportunity to give their heart to Jesus. Your right, this beautiful little girl prayed and asked Jesus into her heart.

God continues to use us here in a special way. I urge you to keep us in your prayers. I know when you're on the mountain top, you could fall off.

Know that we think of you often and are in our prayers. If you have a specific prayer request, let us know so we can pray with you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Have a great day, love you, pass it on,
Don


I've Learned

I've learned that when you're in love, it shows.

I've leaned that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!"makes my day.

I've learned that what we do for only ourselves dies with us, but what we do selflessly for others becomes immortal.

I've learned that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.

I've learned never to humiliate another person.

I've learned that if you are still talking about what you did yesterday, you haven't done much today.

I've learned that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.

I've learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I've learned that life is tough, but I am tougher.

I've learned that friends are telling you something you should really listen to them even when it's something that you really don't want to hear.

I've learned that no matter how many times you lose someone you love, it still hurts just as bad as if it were the first time.

I've learned to live like you're gonna die tomorrow...

Why worry when you can pray?

No comments: