Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sunday's Coming

Good morning,

I pray all is well with you. God is good, all the time.

He continues to show Himself here in our lives. Whenever we start to feel discouraged He shows us how we have been used here in someones life.

Just Monday, I was told of a man that was put in the nursing home from our park. I had had the privilege of spending time with him and sharing Jesus. My prayer is he really understood what we had talked about, but it encourages me to know God used me to talk with him.

We have befriended another couple that has never been to church and every Sunday they tell me how how God is talking to them.

Oh, I could go on but you see that even when I get down, God always lifts me up. Sometimes it's from people here and other times it fom hearing from you. Thanks.

"When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying."

Have a great day, I love you pass it on
Don

"Perspective"
A woman walks in a store to return a pair of eyeglasses that she had purchased for her husband a week before. "What seems to be the problem, madam?"
"I'm returning these glasses I bought for my husband. He's still not seeing things my way."

No comments: