Friday, May 1, 2015

Sunday's Coming

Good Morning,

I am so grateful to God for you. Thank you for your prayers, e-mails and calls; what a blessing you are to us. You make us feel that we are not doing this alone when the days are long and trying, Thanks again, may our God Bless you richly today.

In my reading today, I want to share this from Charles Stanley:

Jesus made it clear that we would endure hardship in this life. But God gave His children amazing tools to keep trials from overwhelming us. For instance, He placed His Spirit inside each believer to guide and empower. In addition, He gave us prayer so we could not only communicate and stay connected with our Father but also bring Him our requests.

Psalms 32:8 states, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you." 

We can pray God's words back to Him, saying that we believe He will teach us and reveal His path, while remaining by our side as our caregiver through the entire situation.

When hardships arise, we need a solid foundation on which to stand. Otherwise, our emotions could easily lead us astray through faulty thinking. God is faithful and unchanging, so we can trust in His promises, which enable us to rest confidently and act boldly.

I don't know what trials you are facing today but I do know God is here to help and listen. If you have a prayer need, let me know so we can pray with you

Have a great day, love you, pass it on!
Don

No comments: