Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sunday's Coming


Good Morning,

Thank you for your prayers as we continue to pray for you and this work God has called us to. Each of you are held to the highest in our hearts. I had a birthday and we celebrated our anniversary and so so many of you sent a special note to us. How special and loved you made us feel. May God Bless You richly.

I read a card on Dayspring and thought of you.

True Friends

- Special in my Heart - are the ones who make you
laugh a little louder than you meant to,
feel better than you did before you walked in the door,
become even more of who God says you really are.
You have a very special place in my heart. 

Philippians 1:7
"just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace."

You are appreciated and loved.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: