Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sunday's Coming

Good Morning,

We had a great week joining with so many friends and praising the Lord. This is the Day the Lord has made. 

We had 40 in attendance Sunday to dedicate this property and ministry to the Lord. What a day we had Praising God in Prayer, Song and Brother Dan Griffin's blessings in the Word.

In my reading this morning this was an inspiration
By Michael Youssef, Ph.D.


God’s glory is revealed in the praises of His people. When we lift our voices of praise to God, He is honored, and we are blessed.Praise was a hallmark of David’s life. As a young man, he learned to worship God through songs of praise that expressed his deep devotion to the Lord.
King David wrote:Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast (Psalm 139:7-10).
Christ knows when we rise in the morning and when we lie down to sleep at night. He is the revelation of our heavenly Father—the one person who knows us completely and loves us unconditionally.
Perhaps you feel as though you have come to a dead end in your career, a relationship, or your spiritual life, and there is no way for your life to make a turn for the better. Maybe you think that God has forgotten you. Lift your eyes up to the Lord. Praise Him! He is your salvation, and He indwells the praises of those who love Him.
“Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands” (Psalm 63:3-4).

We want to thank you for your support through your prayers, calls, e-mails and finances. We praise God for you.

Winston Churchill wisely said, "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."  After reading The Blessed Life by Robert Morris, this quote takes on new meaning!

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don


Permanent address:
Chaplain Don & LaVon Baker
Rt 2 Box 2131
Checotah, OK 74426


http://donrbaker@blogspot.com/
sycamoreschapel.blogspot.com/
http://www.sanctuaryoutpost.org/

No comments: