Thursday, May 16, 2013

SUNDAY'S COMING

Good Morning,

We have made it back from a visit to Tulsa and the graduation of a granddaughter we are very proud of. We have now seen all the family and it is time to settle down and go to work. We decided last night to begin a Bible study on Tuesday night. We will move on from there to a Sunday morning service, so keep this and us in your prayers.

I was reading this morning and I felt compelled to share the following: by Adrian Rogers, a dear pastor who is now with the LORD:

True Peace and Satisfaction
“With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation.” - Psalm 91:16
I was witnessing to a man one day in front of his house. He said, “I’ve got a good income. You see that house? It’s paid for. You see that car? It’s paid for. My wife is in that house. She loves me.” He seemed completely satisfied.
I said, “Sir, I want to ask you a question. Will you be absolutely honest with me? Do you have peace in your heart?”
His chin started to quiver. His eyes brimmed with tears. He said, “No, I don’t have peace in my heart. How did you know?”
I said, “Because the Bible says, ‘There is no peace, sayeth my God, to the wicked.’ These things cannot fill the longing of your heart. You need Jesus.”

Pray for an opportunity to share today the peace you have in Jesus with someone who is lost and searching.
 We want to thank you for your support through your prayers, calls, e-mails and financial gifts. We are so grateful for your encouraging words and God reminds us that He is still here and that each of you are here with us.  So Thank You.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don



No comments: