Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sunday's Coming

Good Morning


We receive prayer request daily. Let me say "thank you" for trusting us to pray with you in these trying times. To me, prayer is the most powerful thing we can do. I know God hears us and also answers, because He loves us.


Love? Or Knowledge?


“And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.” 1 Corinthians 13:13 (KJV)


A little girl was reading the Bible one day and came across a picture of angels. She asked her daddy, “What is the difference between a cherubim and a seraphim?” Well, this daddy didn’t know, but he took her to the encyclopedia and they looked for the answer.
He discovered the cherubim excelled in knowledge, and seraphim excelled in love.
The little girl thought for a minute and said, “When I die, I will be a seraphim. I’d rather love God than know everything.” That’s pretty good!
First Corinthians 13:2 says, “And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.” Love excels knowledge.
[This came from Adrian Rogers this morning.]


To me, to have knowledge is good but, to have love is so much better. Thanks for your love of our Lord and for us.


LaVon and I are truly thankful to God for each of you. Thank you for your continual support and interest in our ministry by investing yourself in many ways as partners with us: by prayer, e-mails, phone calls and your financial gifts. Without any of these we could not continue what God has called us to do and that is to share the living water with the world through the RV ministry.


Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

No comments: