Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sunday's Coming!

Good morning, from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
We are in the last few days here; we leave Monday.
God is good, all the time and all the time God is good! Thanks for your prayers for our grandson, Logan. The heart procedure went great and he is doing good today.
I remember a poem that I want to share.
"It's in the Valleys We Grow"
Sometimes life seems hard to bear,
Full of sorrow, trouble and woe
It's then we have to remember
That it's in the valleys we grow.
If we always stayed on the mountain top
And never experienced pain,
We would never appreciate God's love
And would be living in vain.
We have so much to learn
And our growth is very slow,
Sometimes we need the mountain tops,
But it's in the valleys we grow.
We do not always understand
Why things happen as they do,
But I am very sure of one thing.
My Lord will see me through.
The little valleys are nothing
When we picture Christ on the cross
He went through the valley of death;
His victory was Satan's loss.
Forgive me Lord, for complaining
When I'm feeling so very low.
Just give me a gentle reminder
That it's in the valleys I grow.
Continue to strengthen me, Lord
And use my life each day
To share your love with others
And help them find their way.
Thank you for the valleys, Lord
For this one thing I know
The mountain tops are glorious
But it's in the valleys I grow! - Unknown
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me.  Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows.  But take heart, because I have overcome the world. ~ John 16:33
 
May God be blessed in your life today! Thank you for being there with us in our valley.
LaVon and I are truly thankful to God for each of you. Thank you for your continual support and interest in our ministry by investing yourself in many ways as partners with us: by prayer, e-mails, phone calls and your financial gifts. Without any of these we could not continue what God has called us to do and that is to share the living waterwith the world through the RV ministry.
 
 
Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

1 comment:

Norm and Lori said...

Great news that Logan's surgery went great and that he is recovering nicely at home. PTL!