Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunday's Coming

Good morning,
We are in Pharr, Texas. It has been extremely windy and warm. I have to ask, “God are you sure this is where you want us?” Then I remember James 1:1-4. I know through it all, He will be glorified and I will have peace and joy.
Todays Bible Thought (from Seeds From The Sower):
It seems as though everyone is experiencing dificult days and troubling times.
Recently a father wept as he said,” My son lost everything and I wasn't able to help him!”
When we face feelings of fear and frustation, when threats overtake us, when we sense our limitation, we need to remember God's promises.”
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.” PS. 46:1
Praise God He is our refuge in times of trouble so He can keep us in our difficult times. What a great God we serve!
LaVon and I are truly thankful to God for each of you, thank you for your continual support and interest in our ministry by giving in many ways, by prayer, e-mails, phone calls and your financial gifts. Without any of these we could not continue what God has called us to do and that is to share the living water with the world through the RV ministry.

Have a great day, love you, pass it on.
Don

1 comment:

Ron Jarman said...

Don my prayer is that you continue to feel better. Lavon take good care of him. There is something you need to do in Pharr or you would not be there, just be faithful and you will see your purpose there. May God bless you both and keep you in Christ Jesus. Remember you are positioned in Christ.